Thursday, January 30, 2014

Week 2



What is up in the real world? It is crazy to think I have been here for two weeks already. I absolutely love it here. It is so much fun, and I am learning so much! My Spanish is coming along quickly, but I think I will have a long way to go before anyone other than my teachers can understand me. Oh well.

This week we had to say goodbye to our "Father District" from our zone as they all headed out to the field. That was hard, but I know they are all going to do amazing. We took a bunch of pictures so here they are........










We got a new district this week, and we have just met them once but they all seem super cool. And most of them are going back to the states, so I am not the only one now! 

Other than that this has been a pretty good week. Last P-day after e-mailing we got to go and play tennis, so that was a whole lot of fun! It is a tough tie between P-days and Sundays for the best days of the week. 






Other than that I don't have a whole lot to report. It has been a pretty routine week around here. About as routine as it can get at the CCM. Lots of classes, lots of studying, and of course lots of fun. Gym time is one of the best parts of the day. And of course, our zone has come up with every way possible to make even the dullest things fun.






I know there isn't a lot to write about this week, but it has been truly amazing. I have lots of pictures to prove it. :)

I am loving all of the opportunities I have and people I have gotten to meet here at the CCM. I know this is exactly where I need to be right now, and I can see God's hand in my life as I set out to do his work. There is no way I could do this without him. 
From sun up...
Until sun down, we never stop!

Enjoy all of the pictures, and I hope to actually remember my notes next week when we come to e-mail. That way I can remember more of what to say. Oops!

Lots of love
Hermana Miller


The only acceptable things to buy at the Tienda:Pino Jumex, Rancheritos, and Pixi Stix!

No comments:

Post a Comment